The Fall CNR league will be coming to a close in just a few weeks with teams playing their final games over the next few weekends. The official close to the CNR Fall league is November 5th.
We will begin practicing with our Winter Teams the week of October 23rd. View the practice schedule here – Practice Schedule. Everyone should have received an invitation to join our GoMaxOne website where we’ll be communicating to teams about schedule changes, etc. We also have a calendar / schedule posted where families can isolate their team and not deal with the distraction of weeding through other teams schedules to find your particular practice times. If you haven’t logged on to GoMaxOne, go here – GoMaxOne.
We will begin play as part of our CNR Winter League as early as November 11-12 as part of the St. Louis Youth Jamboree.
The following teams will take part in the St. Louis Youth Jamboree:
- 3rd Boys Red
- 4th Boys Red
- 5th Boys Red
- 5th Boys White
- 6th Boys Red
- 6th Boys White
- 7th Boys Red
- 7th Boys White
- 7th Boys Blue
- 4th Girls Red
- 7th Girls Red
Not participating in the Jamboree will be 3rd Boys White – 4th Boys White – 6th Boys Blue.
All of our teams will participate in the CNR Pre-Season Tournament the weekend of November 18-19.
The regular season for the CNR Winter League will begin the weekend of December 2-3.
If anyone has been mistakenly left off the list of players, please email Dustin HERE.
Other events in which our teams will likely participate –
Important Dates to Know:
- Fall League (September 16th – November 4th)
- Winter League (November 11th – Late February)
- St. Louis Youth Jamboree (November 11-12)
- CNR Pre Season Tournament (November 18-19)
- Winter League Games Start (December 4th)
- St. Louis Jingle Jam (4th – 8th Grade Teams) (December 19, 20, 21)
- Eureka Holiday Hoopfest (December 28-30)
- Lindbergh Feeder Tournament – January 6th
- CNR Post Season Tournament (February 24-25)
REMINDER – PARENT MEETING – October 30th, 7:30pm – 8:30pm at Frontier Middle School – Parent Meeting – October 30th, 7:30pm – 8:30pm